Young, Hot & Naughty Boy Slaves Seeking Mistresses On Skype

hi there i just add you on skype

welcome. I am mistress evoc and this is my online slave training platform. here you get the chance to be trained by me wherever you are. Inside you will be taken through my slave training courses: and i will train you into becoming my perfect slave.I will pay attention to you if you follow my task well .there will be daily slave task to keep your attention on me, everyday.this, and so much more awaits you inside. let me guide you into your ultimiate servitude.

skype goddessashley03

Hello Mistress my name is Sam I am 25 I am from India I am looking for a female dominant
My limit is family and public
Slavery comes to me naturally I am not too experienced as there is a lot I need to learn.,I have Skype my username is live:sureshiar10
Hope you will reply

If you´re a Mistress and you´re searching for the perfect slave believe me, you won´t find better than me. I´am athletic young and currently modelling, i don´t lack sexual interactions but i keep my fantasies and kinks a secret and that´s why im here. Add me and you will see yourself. Cheers!

Stuff prices and payments:
15 pictures - 10$
50 pictures - 25$
130 pictures - 35$
500 pictures - 50$
1 min video - 10$
5 min video - 20$
10 min video - 30$
15 min video - 40$
20 min video - 50$

SEXTING: with live pics-50£
SEXTING: with dirty talk-30£
SKYPE SHOW: one week,with dirty talk,and playing-60£

I accept PayPal only!
If you coming and will say a preview pic, one by one BLOCK…

I am from Bulgaria. My name is Melinda I am 21 years old, blond with C cups.

MY kik name - blondbar

Obviously real af . F 20 Kik: ijwmpax3 Watch my ebony pussy make you cum SELLING ONLY USA ONLY CASH APP ONLY

Add me im 18 slave kik: pablozz02

Shy 23F Wanting My Pussy Rated wink I Also Love Giving my nude and video ! Kik me : Curvypq